Thank you for your continued trust and patience in our programs as we work to make sure our UVCC family remains healthy while creating our unique programs and amazing summer camp memories!
As with the transmission of any communicable disease like a cold or the flu, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as "Coronavirus," at any time or in any place. Be assured
that we have followed state and federal regulations, recommended
universal personal protection (masks) and disinfection protocols to limit transmission
of all diseases in our camps and workshops and will continue to do so.
Despite our careful attention to sterilization, disinfection, and use of personal
equipment when appropriate, there is still a chance that you could be exposed to COVID-19 or other illness at our camps, just as you might be at your gym, grocery store, or favorite restaurant. Due to the nature of our programs and the experience we provide, it is not possible to maintain social distancing between the campers, coaches, staff, or volunteers at all times or provide personal training equipment for all skills. Circus arts are, by nature, a hands on and team effort that relies on close human contact to be successful and therefore will carry some element of risk for all participants.
Although UVCC will be doing everything in our power to reduce any risk to your child or your families we will need to also rely on you to ensure the safety of all participants at our camp. Please read the following carefully as we will be requiring and enforcing the following guidelines as our new COVID-19 protocols.
1. Campers must agree to limited movements outside of camp hours. Essential movements and appointments are acceptable, but we ask that you limit any unnecessary exposures outside of camp hours to help all campers and families remain safe.
2. Campers shall have a negative COVID test at least 3 days prior to the start of camp.
3. Parent/Guardian must complete a Daily COVID Symptom Checker for each camper at drop off.
4. Please do not come to camp if your camper of anyone you or your family have had contact with is experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19!
5. Drop off will require a temperature check by our Coaches/Staff/Volunteers prior to exiting the vehicle. Must be below 99.5
6. Masks Will be required when Social Distancing of 6’ is not attainable.
7. Campers will be required to wash or sanitize hands before and after each station, apparatus or equipment change.
8. All Campers will wash or sanitize before and after snack, lunch, and bathroom breaks.
9. Camper must bring a change of mask to camp. Please bring at least 2 masks! More if you have them.
10. Campers will be assigned a space for their personal belongings (bags, equipment, lunches, etc.) and will be required to keep any and all personal belongings in this area while at camp.
11. If your camper begins to show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they will be immediately isolated in a safe space away form other campers and you will be notified to pick them up.
12. For a camper to return after being sent/staying home with any symptoms they must produce a negative COVID test that was performed within the last 2 days.
UVCC takes our campers, coaches, staff, and volunteers’ safety very seriously and we will continue to do our best to remain COVID free and limit any exposures whenever and wherever possible.
UVCC will require the following form to be completed daily prior to your camper exiting the vehicle. Please be sure you are okay with our symptom protocol prior to enrolling your child in our camps or programs.
There will be no exceptions to these policies.
* Must be completed daily at drop off by a Parent/Guardian prior to leaving the car.
UVCC Coaches and Staff shall be on hand to welcome you with a temp check prior to allowing your child out of the vehicle.
Please be patient and remain in your vehicles while we screen each camper to ensure the healthiest UVCC experience for all!
You may have been exposed to a communicable disease which you may spread to coaches, staff, volunteers, campers, or their families. Therefore, prior to each camp drop off, we will be asking the following questions to reduce the chances of transmission:
Do you, your child, others accompanying you to today's camp or anyone you have recently been in contact with, have any of the following symptoms?
Fever (defined as above 99.6 degrees)? Yes No
Cough? Yes No
Shortness of breath and/or trouble breathing? Yes No
Persistent pain, pressure, or tightness in the chest? Yes No
Loss of taste or smell? Yes No